16 Patrick St
Latitude: 52.649169 | Longitude: -7.25138
From Dublin to Kilkenny
- When leaving Dublin follow signs for South East & M7.
- Leave M7 at junction 11, then join M9 Motorway (signposted Waterford).
- Leave the M9 at Junction 8, then merge onto the N10 (signposted Kilkenny).
- Approaching Kilkenny you will meet a roundabout, take 1st exit – straight ahead.
- You will then meet a 2nd roundabout (Hebron Road), take the 1st exit and continue along N77 to next roundabout (Dublin Rd) take the 3rd exit and continue straight ahead until you come to a junction with traffic lights (St John’s Church will be on your left, MacDonough Station Complex will be on your right).
- Turn left at lights and you are now on John Street, continue along John Street – go over St. Johns Bridge (will see Castle on left) continue to lights.
- At lights go straight ahead – you are now on Patrick Street. Continue up hill and you will see Butler House on left (It looks like a townhouse from street side), pass the house and take the first left down a little lane called Chapel Avenue, swing left again and you should now be in our car park.